- trail/road run (@ 6:35am) = 4.88 miles, time = 51:42, pace @ 10:36
- karate (@ 6:15pm) = 1 hour
I didn't run yesterday morning like I wanted to because I didn't sleep that well the night before (late night work).
I didn't walk to karate class or afterwards because it continued to rain on and off throughout the day. I didn't want to walk in the rain...I didn't know if it would rain during my walk, but I didn't want to take the chance. If I walk in the rain, I have to overdress and wear many layers of clothes, but I would get very hot from walking the one mile to class. If I didn't overdress and wear many layers of clothes, I will get sick for being in the rain longer than one minute. I hope it doesn't rain on the Halloween 10K race day.
No comments:
Post a Comment