- trail/road run (@ 6:35am) = 6.08 miles, time = 1:06:59 (h:m:s)
Total Monthly Mileage: 42.00
Total Yearly Mileage: 526.35
Total Shoe Mileage: 185.38
Finally did my last "long" training run with three more shorter training runs during the week. The 10K race is next Sunday and I'm so ready for it to be here! I don't think it'll be super cold like I want it to be on race day morning (it'll be nice though), but I just hope that it won't rain on me.
Training Week Five RECAP:
* Mon, Oct. 08: REST
* Tues, Oct. 09: 3.2 mile hilly trail run
* Wed, Oct. 10: REST
* Thur, Oct. 11: 4.88 mile easy run
* Fri, Oct. 12: 5.17 mile easy run
* Sat, Oct. 13: REST
* Sun, Oct 14 (today): 6.08 mile long/easy run
Total Weekly Mileage: 20.15
Total Overall Training Mileage: 99.20
10K race website
No comments:
Post a Comment