Friday, June 29, 2012

Week 26: day 5 - 2012

cardio:
  • hilly trail run = 1.1 miles, time = 13:18, pace @ 12:05
    • warm up = 1.1 miles
    • cool down = 1.1 miles
So I didn't get a run in yesterday because laziness kicked in. Boo.

I finally got a pair of new running shoes. I seriously needed new pair because it was really that time. My old pair was more than six months old and racked up over 400 miles. An average pair of shoes should be changed out at six months or between 300 to 500 miles...whichever comes first.

Anyway, I didn't really feel particularly interested in running this morning even though I got new shoes, but I made myself go since I didn't run yesterday. The hill run seemed more difficult this morning even though I ran on the same hill last week. The weather condition was the same as last week, but it seemed smoggier though. I didn't feel like I ran faster compared to other times that I did the same run, but since I just started taking a B vitamin complex, I think that helped me run faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment