Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Week 26: Day 2 - 2012

cardio:

  • trail/road run (@ 5:45am) = 4.21, time = 43:40, pace @ 10:22 mile/minute
Since I can't go to karate training on Mondays for awhile because of work and with summer basically here, I have a hard time getting out just for a short bike ride. It's not even that hot and uncomfortable out. It's pretty warm, but it's still nice and comfortable. I have a hard time finding the motivation to getting out for a bike ride to enjoy the nice weather before it's gets really uncomfortable and super hot.

I actually enjoyed my run this morning. I don't know what it was, if I had an epiphany or because I ended my work shift yesterday on a good note that just carried over into this morning. But what a difference it was between Sunday's run and this morning! Too bad, I'm not sure if my next run will be the same as this morning.

I also meant to do a hilly run this morning, but didn't realize it until I started doing a different run in a different direction. It's ok...sometimes, changing my routines around is better to avoid boredom, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment