Friday, March 23, 2012

Week 12: Day 5 - 2012

cardio:
  • hilly trail run (@ 6:50am) = 2.88 miles, time = 30:14, pace @ 10:30
    • warm up = 0.54 mile
    • cool down = 0.27 mile
Finally decided to doing a different hill run. This course isn't new to me, but I haven't done it in almost two years and I finally found the motivation to drive to it! This hill course is still local to me (didn't have to leave the city), but I wasn't willing to make a two mile warm up and two mile cool down for this course. Took a few breaks during this run because my breathing wasn't all that great for some reason and it felt more challenging than what I was used to. Let's hope I find the motivation to do this run again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment