Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 11: Day 5 - 2012

cardio:
  • hilly trail run (@ 6:50am) = 1.1 miles, time = 13:42, pace @ 12:28
  • bike ride (@ 10am) = 3 miles
It's a little drizzle-y/sprinkly this morning. I think that's considered "rain" to the weather forecast. If that's the case, then I'm ok with that kind of rain.

Didn't have a horrible run, but it wasn't good either. I felt blah. I didn't sleep horribly, but I didn't sleep all that great which probably had something to do with feeling blah during the run. Perhaps, I need to change my route and run in a different area. I guess I can start running on my other hill trail run which a bit longer.

I decided to go on a bike ride (to the post office) this morning after the run. Tomorrow is suppose to rain and I don't want to be caught in it. I also felt blah during the bike ride. I think it was because I felt blah during my run this morning mostly and partly because my quads are getting too much work out between the two. Running on challenging hills and riding a bike both uses the quad muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment