Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 10: Day 7 - 2012

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 6:45am) = 2.12 miles, time = 23:35, pace @ 11:07
Total Weekly Mileage: 2.12
Total Monthly Mileage: 8.05
Total Yearly Mileage: 155.31
Total Shoe Mileage: 275.56

I didn't get ANY sleep last night, no thanks to drinking/consuming caffeine at the wrong time and so late yesterday! I debated whether I should have slept in and not run today or just doing a short run and then going back to sleep afterwards. I opted for the run and sleep afterwards. I was also going to do a three mile run, but decided to do a shorter run which I'm glad that I made that decision because I didn't enjoy my run! I'm guessing and hoping that the lack of enjoyment came from lack of sleep rather than lack of motivation. I hope to sleep better and have a better time for my next run!

No comments:

Post a Comment