Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week 39: Day 3

strength training:
  • lower body + abs/lower back (@ 8am)
    • squats on smith machine = 2 sets x 15 reps x 50lbs
    • deadlifts with barbell (no weights) = 2 sets x 15 reps
    • hip aDductors (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 175lbs
    • hip aBductors (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 175lbs
    • calf extensions (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 120lbs
    • back extensions = 2 sets x 15 reps x 10lbs (one 10lb weight plate)
    • side bends = 2 sets x 15 reps x 10lbs (one 10lb weight plate)
    • prone leg curls (weight machine) = 2 sets x 12 reps x 55lbs
    • leg extensions (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 55lbs
    • cable twist (cable machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 15lbs
    • leg lifts on stability ball = 2 sets x 10 reps
cardio:
  • karate = 2 hours
    • first (beginners) class = 7pm to 8pm
    • second (intermediate) class = 8pm to 9pm
I finally did some weight/strength training after a long hiatus of laziness. My abs are sore now and I'm sure it's from the leg lifts on the stability ball. I didn't ride my bike to the gym like I normally would have because of the chances of rain and I don't like riding in the rain. It's already dangerous to ride when it's dry, sunny and clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment