Saturday, December 25, 2010

Week 20: Day 6

With no karate training, I had planned to do a short, but hilly run today. Mentally running on little to no sleep, I felt that I should just take a break instead. It really is hard to run/exercise when you don't feel rested and I know that I can do ok when I do rest up and get decent sleep.

I recently got this technical shirt in the mail. The Train 4 Autism rep person that I'm constantly in contact with just thought it would be nice to send this to me even though I hadn't ran a race or raised funds for the organization in over a year. I totally dig it and think that it's awesome. I have something new to run in...now, I just need a new pair of shoes to go with it. The fit isn't snug or tight, but it's definitely not baggy like all my other technical/race shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment