Monday, December 6, 2010

Week 18: Day 1

cardio:
  • karate = 2 hours
    • first (beginners) class = 7pm to 8pm
    • second (intermediate) class = 8pm to 9pm
I didn't get a work out this morning. I didn't sleep that well last night for whatever reason. I think I need to start taking sleeping aid, however, I only want to take Tylenol PM because I know that works for me (and I've heard it works for others)...too bad those aren't on the shelf anymore becaue of the recent Tylenol recall. I tried Advil PM one time, but it didn't help and I don't know if I want to bother trying Excedrin PM.

I did get a work out in karate training, but probably not as hard as I used to...I helped out with the other students half of the time and I did work out the other half, but even still, during that half, I didn't put in a full effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment