Thursday, December 9, 2010

Week 18: Day 4

strength training:
  • lower body (@ 7:10am)
    • stairmasters (warmup) = 10 minutes
    • squats on bosu ball (platform side up) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 30lbs (one dumbell)
    • one leg squats = 2 sets x 15 reps x 40lbs (two 20lb dumbells)
    • wall sits = 2 sets x 1 minute hold
    • hack squats (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 200lbs
    • hip aDduction (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 180lbs
    • hip aBduction (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 180lbs
    • calf extensions (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 140lbs
    • prone leg curls (weight machine) = 2 sets x 12 reps x 55lbs
    • leg extensions (weight machine) = 2 sets x 15 reps x 60lbs
cardio:
  • turbo kickboxing (@ 8:30am) = 1 hour
I almost didn't feel like doing anything at the gym except for the turbo kickboxing class. I laid in bed for five minutes debating whether I should sleep in until it's time for TKB or get out of bed and do some strength training too. I decided that I would feel better if I did more than just TKB and I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment