Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Week 5: Day 3 - 03 February 2021

  • morning indoor ride on rollers = 8 miles; time = 32:46; average speed @ 14.7mph
  • walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
  • jump rope = 15 minutes
    • 3 min jumping x 5
    • 1 min rest in between
I recently purchased a new jump rope where I could adjust the length according to my height. The jump rope I had before, while made with very good material, wasn't. Also I jumped rope twice last year. Not because of the length, but the weather (too hot/warm) was a major excuse for not jumping rope. I'd like to try to make this into a habit? It takes 21 days to make something into a habit, but I'm not jumping rope for 21 consecutive days, so we'll see what happens after next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment