- morning run = 4.25 miles; time = 1:01:19; average pace @ 14:26
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
I did a run on Friday and Saturday (had been lazy to update). I was going to do a run yesterday (Sunday), but got lazy. I didn't do a ride all of last week out of laziness. I took my bike to a local bike shop on Saturday for a six-month tune-up (my bike needed a new chain and new cables for the brakes as well as basic tune-up in general). Saturdays were (are) their busiest days of the week because most people work during the week. They are closed on Sundays and Mondays, so unfortunately, I didn't get my bike back and of course, I didn't do a ride yesterday. Saturdays are the only days that I can drop off and pick up my bike. During the week, I'm at work from 9am to 5:30pm...their store hours are 11am to 5pm. So I'm without a bike until Saturday (seven days).
No comments:
Post a Comment