- morning run = 6.07 miles; time = 1:29:37; average pace @ 14:46
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
- indoor ride - roller training = 8 miles; time = 29:24; average speed @ 16.3mph
- warm-up = 3 miles; time = 13:52; average speed @ 13mph
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.96
Total Monthly (August) Mileage: 67.96
Total Monthly (September) Mileage: 18.96
Total Yearly Mileage: 562.41
Total Shoe (Saucony) Mileage: 331.44
Total Shoe (Asics) Mileage: 86.2
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 21
Total Monthly (August) Mileage: 276.73
Total Monthly (September) Mileage: 11
Total Yearly Mileage: 2044.98
Total Bike Mileage: 1607.57
My last ride was Monday morning (on rollers). I washed my bike after work on Monday. I finally remembered to put on my speed and cadence sensors on my bike on Wednesday. I had every intentions to ride on Thursday, but laziness kicked in.
I didn't really beat the heat by running at 4:30am this morning. It was 87 degrees and really humid at that time.
I was going to do a ride yesterday morning, but laziness kicked in because I didn't want to ride in the very warm weather. If I had someone to ride with, I would have sucked it up and went for a ride. I took my bike into a local bike shop because it was time for a six-month tune-up. I thought I would have to leave it there and wait two to three weeks before pick up. Luckily, they let me make an "appointment" where I can go back in two weeks (they can work on my bike within the same day and have it ready to pick up before closing for the day), so I can ride in the meantime. I can only go in on Saturdays (their store hours are from 11am to 5pm Tuesday to Saturday...I'm at work from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday) and I had to order bar tape (the tape that goes around the handlebars....mainly for cushion and partly for "fashion"/looks). They had to order it online for me and they can't get it for two weeks which is why my "appointment" is in two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment