Sunday, September 13, 2020

Week 36: Day 7 - 13 September 2020

  • morning ride = 82.44 miles; time = 5:40:47; average speed @ 14.5mph
  • walked dogs = 1.4 miles total
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 22.57
Total Monthly Mileage: 41.53
Total Yearly Mileage: 584.98
Total Shoe (Saucony) Mileage: 354.01
Total Shoe (Asics) Mileage: 86.2

Cycling: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 108.44
Total Monthly Mileage: 119.44
Total Yearly Mileage: 2153.42
Total Bike Mileage: 1716.01 (I think I need to go back to my rides on my blog and recalculate my bike mileage...when I have more time and energy. There is a 75 mile difference between here and Garmin)

Did my longest ride to-date today. I started in Corona and head to Crema Cafe in Seal Beach. I took the Santa Ana River Trail for the majority of the ride...heading towards Crema was unusually hard for me because I had headwind the whole way. Good thing I had trailwind going back, although I don't think it helped any because I was already sore and slowly dying when I was heading back.

I already had an idea how long the ride would be. I wanted to do a ride to Crema, but I could never do a group ride with my friends because I couldn't keep up at their speed. Although I should ride with them and try....just not on a longer ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment