- morning run = 4.71 miles; time = 1:12:36; average pace @ 15:25
- morning ride (solo) = 41.62 miles; time = 3:2701; average speed @ 12.1 mph
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 4.71
Total Monthly Mileage: 30.98
Total Yearly Mileage: 30.98
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 69.62
Total Monthly Mileage: 230.01
Total Yearly Mileage: 230.01
I hemmed and hawed about doing a run this morning. It was a little windy, but told myself that it would be okay and I would feel better afterwards. The wind wasn't that bad so it was all in my head. I also hemmed and hawed about doing a ride today as well because it was a little windy when I went outside. I told myself that it would be okay. At the halfway point when I was about to hit some hills, it got pretty windy...not so windy that it was dangerous, but I was really contemplating why I was riding at all. I thought about turning around and going home, but told myself that it would be okay and I could do it. After a few miles, the wind finally died down and I felt better. I originally had wanted to do a 47-mile ride, but my legs couldn't handle anymore climbing...the total elevation for the ride that I did today was over 3,000. I'm going to feel it tomorrow, but I feel accomplished!
Total Weekly Mileage: 4.71
Total Monthly Mileage: 30.98
Total Yearly Mileage: 30.98
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 69.62
Total Monthly Mileage: 230.01
Total Yearly Mileage: 230.01
I hemmed and hawed about doing a run this morning. It was a little windy, but told myself that it would be okay and I would feel better afterwards. The wind wasn't that bad so it was all in my head. I also hemmed and hawed about doing a ride today as well because it was a little windy when I went outside. I told myself that it would be okay. At the halfway point when I was about to hit some hills, it got pretty windy...not so windy that it was dangerous, but I was really contemplating why I was riding at all. I thought about turning around and going home, but told myself that it would be okay and I could do it. After a few miles, the wind finally died down and I felt better. I originally had wanted to do a 47-mile ride, but my legs couldn't handle anymore climbing...the total elevation for the ride that I did today was over 3,000. I'm going to feel it tomorrow, but I feel accomplished!
No comments:
Post a Comment