Saturday, January 11, 2020

Week 2: Day 6 - 11 January 2020

  • morning run = 6.02 miles; time = 1:31:05; average pace @ 15:08 mpm
  • morning ride = 41.84 miles; time = 3:02:21; average speed @13.7 mph
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
I had all these photos/screenshots in mind from my video footage with stories to tell. I don't care anymore after I almost got ran over and almost got ran off the road during my ride. I was almost done with my ride (I was 1-1/2 miles from home) when someone violently blasted his horn at me for being in his way...wanting me to get all the road and get out of his way or everyone's way. I took a screenshot of the truck with the license plate number to be put on strava. Because I wanted to put him on blast for my SoCal cycling friends to see. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same guy/white truck who violently honk at me and the group that I was with. I'm not sure if it's the same guy...the guy from that time, had dirt bikes in the back. The guy from today didn't have any dirt bikes in the back, but both had white trucks. I wish I had my taillight/camera on my bike for that guy (who honked at me and my friends). I got this taillight with a built-in camera in October 2019 (maybe end of September), but I didn't put the camera/light on to my bike until after that guy honked at my friends and me. In November, someone asked why I had this camera. Because this is why. Because of jerks like this. I'm still trying to figure out how to edit the video footage so that the incident is specifically isolated.

No comments:

Post a Comment