- morning group ride = 27.6 miles; time = 1:55:07; average speed @ 14.4 mph
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 15.61
Total Monthly Mileage: 9.41
Total Yearly Mileage: 9.41
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 74.55
Total Monthly Mileage: 74.55
Total Yearly Mileage: 74.55
Normally, I would keep track of the mileage on my shoes, but I'm just too lazy to go check garmin to figure that out. It's roughly 155 miles (give or take) on them. On average, my running shoes have lasted 300 miles...some more than others. I'm going to hope that this pair of shoes will last me until 10K race day next month.
Total Weekly Mileage: 15.61
Total Monthly Mileage: 9.41
Total Yearly Mileage: 9.41
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 74.55
Total Monthly Mileage: 74.55
Total Yearly Mileage: 74.55
Normally, I would keep track of the mileage on my shoes, but I'm just too lazy to go check garmin to figure that out. It's roughly 155 miles (give or take) on them. On average, my running shoes have lasted 300 miles...some more than others. I'm going to hope that this pair of shoes will last me until 10K race day next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment