- morning run = 2.75 miles; time = 38:03; average pace @ 13:50
- walked dogs = 2.5 miles total
I had an "a-ha" moment about something last night and I was excited for it. Also, while I was busy most of the weekend, I was also able to catch up on sleep. I'm not sure if it was my "a-ha" moment that I was excited about or all the sleep that I caught up on because I wasn't tired and couldn't sleep last night at all. I finally fell asleep.....at 4am. I had one hour of sleep. It's been over 14 hours since I had that one hour of sleep and I'm ready for bed. I did do my run and I thought that I would feel really tired, sleepy and super grumpy, but it wasn't that bad. I hope I sleep well and feel better in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment