- morning run = 4.98 miles; time = 1:08:34; average pace @ 13:46
- walked dogs = 1 mile total
Have I mentioned that while I'm grateful for all the rain that we've been getting, but I'm also getting tired of all the rain? We got a lot of rain in 2016 and I thought that was crazy, but this year has been the wettest. I was able to put in my bike miles during those rainy months in 2016 and I didn't get rained on, even though I avoided a few trails because of how muddy they would get right after rain. This year has been pretty wet and it's killing my bike goals. I also did a lot of runs in the rain. This year has been the coldest. Even though we did get a few very cold days here and there in past years, but not for a whole month or longer. I don't mind the cold weather so much, but I'm done with the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment