Friday, March 1, 2019

Week 9: Day 5 - 01 March 2019

  • morning run = 4.18 miles; time = 1:00:51; average pace @ 14:33
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
I remembered last night that next weekend (10 March) will be Daylight Saving Time (new time change/Spring Forward). So that means that what feels like 6am will be 7am on the clock and I have to start waking up earlier to go out for a run. 7am start for my run is too late if I want to run, take a shower and walk my dogs because I have to be at work by 9am. Right now, it is starting to get light at 6am. I've slowly finally started getting used to my new job/routine, but I guess I'm going to be tired for a little longer until I get adjusted to the new time. I didn't use to complain about the new time change, but maybe because I just recently got a new job and I haven't completely gotten used to my new job/routine just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment