Thursday, March 28, 2019

Week 13: Day 4 - 28 March 2019

  • morning run = 3.11 miles; time = 41: 44; average pace @ 13:26
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
So weird. I woke up, did my run, showered, walked my dogs, and got ready for work. I got to work feeling just fine. After I got to work, I got this random pain in my right ear, right temple and the right side of my jaw. It took me 8-1/2 hours to finally realize that this pain came from grinding my teeth in my sleep last night. Normally if I feel soreness/pain as soon as I wake up from grinding my teeth...not after I've been awake for awhile. I hadn't gotten any soreness since 2016 (this time of year during the spring months) which was why it took me awhile to realize that it was from grinding my teeth. Teeth grinding goes away from some people, but it doesn't for other people. I guess it's a good thing that I don't get this kind of soreness/pain regularly, but at the same time, I'm one of those "other people".

No comments:

Post a Comment