- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.62
Total Monthly Mileage: 28.78
Total Yearly Mileage: 107.65
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 0
Total Yearly Mileage: 210.47
Updating my blog mainly for the total mileage. I will be getting back on the horse (that has two wheels...my bike) starting next week. Between a new job (no time during the week) and the rain, I'm behind on my bike goals. I'm going to blame the rain.
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.62
Total Monthly Mileage: 28.78
Total Yearly Mileage: 107.65
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 0
Total Yearly Mileage: 210.47
Updating my blog mainly for the total mileage. I will be getting back on the horse (that has two wheels...my bike) starting next week. Between a new job (no time during the week) and the rain, I'm behind on my bike goals. I'm going to blame the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment