- long training RUN (solo) = 10.19 miles; time = 1:57:11; average pace @ 11:30
- easy WALK with dogs = 2.5 miles
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 25.73
Total Monthly Mileage: 105.33
Total Yearly Mileage: 768.30
Total Shoe Mileage: 180.70
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 170.90
Total Yearly Mileage: 1477.84
While I did have my garmin watch with me during my run, I also had my regular watch used for the timer. I like to compare timers even though I know my garmin watch is a little faster. However, I thought I pressed the start button on my regular watch and I didn't realize it until I was at 5.6 miles when I finally had to stop (for a red light to wait and cross a street). Whoops. So I don't have two finish times to compare, but my garmin watch is only a few seconds off anyway. It's a good thing I have a record of my run on my garmin watch and it was downloaded to my garmin account.
No comments:
Post a Comment