- hilly trail RUN (solo) = 3.53 miles; time = 41:29; average pace @ 11:45
- easy WALK with dogs = 2.5 miles
I did a run on a hilly trail that I hadn't been on in a few months. Since I hadn't been doing my bike work out on my route with the challenging hill on a regular/weekly basis, I lost quite a bit of endurance/strength on the run. The last time that I did this run, I was able to continuously run 95% of the way in the first 1.4 mile which was all uphill and pretty challenging. I had to stop for some breaks a few times during that 1.4 mile uphill battle. My run from yesterday wasn't that challenging, so I don't think that run affected today's run. This means that I need to do this challenging run and my "challenging" bike ride regularly/weekly, so I can get some of my strength back.
No comments:
Post a Comment