Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Week 41: Day 2 - October 11, 2016

  • hilly trail RUN with one dog = 1.1 miles; time = 14:32; pace @ 13:15
    • warm up = 1.1 mile
    • cool down = 1.1 mile
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
Yesterday, I felt tired and mentally struggled during my bike ride. I've finally figured out why I don't feel rested even though I've actually feel normal during my last few runs. My bedroom is being remodeled (it is done now). Believe it or not, I purposely do not have a bed or a mattress. I sleep on the floor and I have actually been sleeping well like this. So while my room was being remodeled for a few days, I had been sleeping on the couch with a futon which was made with springs and that was uncomfortable. I felt more rested on the floor! Except instead of carpet that used to be in my room, I have hardwood floors now. I may have to stop by Bed Bath & Beyond soon to pick something up to make it feel like I'm still sleeping on carpet. I can finally catch up on sleep! I felt fine during my run this morning, but my lack of sleep and rest is finally catching up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment