- Santa Monica Beach "FUN" Race = 15 K (9.32 miles; solo); time = 1:33:47; average pace @ 10:04
- easy walk with friend's dog = 1.5 miles
- easy walk with my dogs = 2.1 miles
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 25.13
Total Monthly Mileage: 79.60
Total Yearly Mileage: 742.57
Total Shoe Mileage: 154.97
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 170.90
Total Yearly Mileage: 1485.06
I did a "beach fun race" 15k run this morning. There were other distances that other people could do like 5k, 10k or half marathon. I got second place for female in the 15k distance, but too bad it was by default. There were seven people (four men, three men) who signed up for that distance and I also got 6th place. Meanwhile, the 5k had 50 participants, the 10k had 39 participants and the half marathon had 27 participants. Does no one like doing 15k distances??? Since the race was at the beach on the walk path, the course was pretty flat, but I need to be better at turning on my gps from my garmin watch if I want an elevation profile and for the course to show up on my garmin account. Because I wait too late to turn on the gps and the race announcer sends us off to run before my gps can locate a "satellite".
No comments:
Post a Comment