- easy road RUN with one dog = 4.86 miles, time = 1:02:57, pace @ 12:57
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
I was going to do a bike ride after my run, but my right foot got randomly sore really bad. I knew that this problem was more related to how tight my right calf muscle was and I needed to get it massaged. There was a massage place pretty close to home, but I went there by car. I would have walked, but my foot was hurting. Both of my calves were sore, so I guess both were pretty tight. My right foot feels better now, but we'll see how goes it on Sunday when I do my next run.
I don't think I would be going back to this same massage place again. They are under new management and have all completely new staff members. They also increased the prices which is kinda stupid because I don't think they are that much better than the previous management/staff. If I do go back to this place, it will probably be in a year from now when I'm training for another half marathon. Otherwise, I think I will be going elsewhere. It was just more convenient for me to go here because I could easily just walk the 1/2 mile from my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment