- easy trail RUN with one dog = 4.51 miles; time = 56:53; pace @ 12:37
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
- walk to Panera Bread (for knitting friends) = 3.2 miles round trip
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 8.26
Total Monthly Mileage: 18.41
Total Yearly Mileage: 536.8
Total Shoe Mileage: 303.43
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 20.73
Total Monthly Mileage: 91.04
Total Yearly Mileage: 1161.92
I think the massage that I got on Friday really helped my heel/foot soreness. My foot wasn't actually worked on, but my calf was. My calf was the main problem for my foot/heel soreness because my calf muscle was super tight even though I thought that it was mostly ok. My foot/heel didn't feel sore or hurt at all during the run this morning. I'm still getting a dull soreness, but it's tolerable. The only time that it feels really sore is when I'm sitting for a long time. Weird, but I can now start my 10k and half marathon training, feeling more confident.
Right when I left my house to start my run with my dog this morning (I had just barely stepped out of the door), I saw a coyote quickly pass by. I had my stun gun in hand and out of curiosity, I used it just for the popping sound. The coyote was really spooked by the sound and sprinted off. It was kinda hilarious and I was also relieved at the same time...not that I didn't believe it wouldn't work.
No comments:
Post a Comment