Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 8: Day 7 - Feb. 28, 2016

  • easy trail RUN with one dog = 5.1 miles, time = 1:00:46
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.1 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 16.65
Total Running Monthly Mileage: 70.81
Total Running Yearly Mileage: 146.90
Total Running Shoe Mileage: 291.40

I had a sore throat and a little bit of coughing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I didn't mention this before because it wasn't a big deal and it stayed in my throat. I didn't have a congested, stuffy head, nose or chest. Then on Friday morning, I woke up with a very stuffy nose and a little bit of a stuffy head. I was lucky that I was still able to sleep on Friday night and last night even with a stuffy nose. Sleep has helped me feel better...enough to go for a run this morning. The run this morning has sweated off any virus or bacteria that I had, that I'm feeling much better now. Not 100%, but much better than the last two days. I ran a little slower than usual and I did take a little walk break, but I pretty much ran the whole way which was good considering.

No comments:

Post a Comment