- hilly trail RUN with one dog = 1.1 mile, time = 15:02
- warm up = 1.1 mile
- cool down = 1.1 mile
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
A few weeks ago, a friend shared an article on facebook about February being the wettest month of the season for Southern California. It has not rained one day this month and this weekend marks the halfway point for the month. It was so warm this morning! I don't exactly like to run in the rain, but I would rather run in the rain than be in warm or hot weather! Because rain doesn't make me hot and uncomfortable! I felt slow during my run and my legs felt heavy. I also had to take two short walk breaks during my run. Not because I was out of shape. Because it was so warm! Although my overall time from my run this morning was eight seconds faster than last week on the same hill/trail...I ran the whole way and it was cooler last week! I hope all of next week including race weekend is cooler. I want to do my last hill training run in cooler weather because I want to know how much faster I got.
No comments:
Post a Comment