- trail/road RUN with one dog = 6.68 miles, time 1:17:04, pace @ 11:32
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 18.86
Total Running Monthly Mileage: 35.83
Total Running Yearly Mileage: 111.92
Total Running Shoe Mileage: 256.42
I've come to realize that I have to use a calculator to add up my total mileage for the week, month, year and shoes. I can't seem to do simple addition on paper even if I show my work. When I did an update last weekend, I was ten miles off (ten miles more than where I should be). To make it worse, I was also counting/adding my beads incorrectly for my jar and I was 20 miles/beads off (more than where I should be) even though I was actually adding them immediately after each run and doing exact miles that I did for each day/run. I'm still ahead of schedule with the total mileage, but still. I don't like or want to cheat myself by adding more miles like that because it doesn't help me. Even though I don't really want to count my beads because it's just inconvenient especially when there are hundreds of them, I feel the need to make sure that the count is actually accurate.
No comments:
Post a Comment