- trail/road run (@ 5:50am) = 4.2 miles, time 44:54, pace @ 10:41
Total Monthly Mileage: 65.46
Total Yearly Mileage: 265.06
Total Shoe Mileage: 375.31
Felt good and happy to run this morning, even though I wanted to keep sleeping. I'm still feeling happy now after my run. Today is going to be a good day!
I think I need to start taking sleeping aid like Tylenol PM or something like that. When I work late (until 9pm or later), I have a hard time going to sleep. It takes me three to four hours to settle down and finally fall asleep because my mind is still in work mode. I always wake up, feeling tired because even if I can't sleep past a certain time or if I want to run in the morning, and it affects how I feel for the rest of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment