Friday, April 6, 2012

Week 14: Day 5 - 2012

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 6:20am) = 5.14 miles, time = 55:19, pace = 10:46
I almost didn't run this morning. At first, it was laziness and I just didn't feel like running. I decided that it would go away and I'd feel better if I just went. Within 1/2 mile into the run, I wanted to turn around because I started feeling unmotivated (not just laziness), like I was forcing myself to do something that I didn't enjoy. It wasn't SUPER cold, but it was cold enough that I wanted to keep running so I could enjoy it. I also believed that I was just having one of those runs where I would actually feel better and enjoy it after two miles. If I was truly unmotivated and bored, I would suffer through the entire run, no matter where I was or how far I ran. So glad that my mood changed by mile two.

No comments:

Post a Comment