Friday, September 23, 2011

week 54: Day 5

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 6:20am) = 4.43 miles, time = 48:41, pace @ 10:59
I wanted to do a run yesterday morning, but I had a terrible night and I'm not sure if I slept. I think I did, but it also felt like I didn't at all. I slept ok last night and I felt normal for my run this morning.

This morning, I ran on a fairly, newly created road. It had been created a few months ago and I drove on it a few times now, but I finally got a chance to run on it this morning. This helped my motivation because although I didn't go to a different city to run in different sceneries, this road was actually nice for a change. The trees along the road were/are still young, but that was ok because the road was still pretty scenic which helped me feel less tired and motivate me to run. In a sense, it was a change of scenery because the road (for running/exercising) was new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment