cardio:- trail/road run (@ 6:20am) = 3.83 miles, time = 40:44, pace = 10:38
My pace is getting faster? I didn't feel any different than all my previous runs, but it's nice! I was almost dreading going out for a run this morning because it was slightly windy. Windy enough that I could feel it while walking or standing around. I only like slight winds when I'm actually running. When I don't feel anything while waiting on a street corner for a traffic light to change colors, it feels good to feel a slight breeze once I start running again. Anyway, it wasn't that bad.
During the first mile of my run, my back, lower legs and feet felt uptight. I had no idea what I was doing to feel uptight like that. I know that I should do a warm up everytime I go out for a run, but I didn't feel like that before...at least, not in a long time. I stopped and did some stretching at the one mile point and I felt fine with the rest of my run.
No comments:
Post a Comment