- easy trail/road RUN with one dog = 5.28 miles, time = 1:05:15, pace @ 12:19
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
I'm finally back to my regular running schedule and I'm feeling less lazy now. I missed two runs last week....because 1. gloomy/dark, overcast weather made it really hard for me to find some motivation to run. and 2. I missed a run on Sunday because I was out of town for my brother's graduation (he is now a vet doctor).
Also, I signed up for a 1.5 mile pet charity walk a few months ago. The event was on Saturday, but of course, I missed it because I was out of town! Oh well, at least my event fee went towards helping homeless pets and I didn't spend that much money on the event fee anyway.
While I was out running with my dog this morning, we were followed by a coyote towards near the end. I guess the coyote was noisy enough for my dog to hear and turn around to look at it. I noticed that she turned around, so I did too because I wanted to know what she was looking at. Good thing that I did because if I hadn't turned around, the coyote would have gotten close enough to take my dog away! The coyote stopped following us because someone else with a small dog was walking by in the opposite direction. Unfortunately, I didn't warn him like I should have, but would it have matter? He seemed more interested in his phone than seeing what was around him!
No comments:
Post a Comment