Friday, May 6, 2016

Week 18: Day 5 - May 06, 2016

  • solo trail run (Chino Hills State Park) = 5.6 miles, time = 1:09:41, pace @ 12:27
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.3 miles
It stayed dried long enough for me to do my run, although it would have been nice had there been some constant/continuous mist or light drizzle the whole time. That would have felt nice on my face. For Sunday's run, I want to be lazy and just run at home....but I also want to run somewhere else because I know that it's good for me...which means that I have to get in the car and drive...I'm being lazy about getting in the car and driving. Or use up gas and spend money on gas...

Tomorrow morning will be overcast with possibly light rain and then sunshine in the afternoon. I hope it's really light rain that won't make me soak through. I'd like to go to work on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment