- solo trail RUN (local college cross country course) = 3.47 miles, time = 42:07, pace @ 12:08
- easy WALK with dogs = 2 miles
Starting next week, I need to make myself go back to having Fridays as my rest days (dog walks only), so I can sleep in a few more hours without work getting in the way (I'm off Friday). It seems easier to catch up on sleep that way and I do need a complete rest day (without work) anyway. I'm always tired, but it also doesn't help that I'm up late all the time. I have a good reason tonight...I just came back from "Taste Of Anaheim" because my boss had a vendor booth set up there. While we didn't serve any food because we are a dog daycare (we are located in Anaheim), but we were there to get our business name out. I did work, but I didn't work the booth. I also got a free dinner because my boss had an extra exhibitor pass. How do you say no to food? Too bad drinks, including sodas and water, were not free! Isn't that stupid???
Anyway, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing tomorrow. I won't be doing a run, but will it be rest or a bike ride?
Anyway, I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing tomorrow. I won't be doing a run, but will it be rest or a bike ride?
No comments:
Post a Comment