- easy trail/road RUN (solo) = 3.7 miles
- easy WALK with dogs = 2.2 miles
RUNNING:
Total Weekly Mileage: 14.91
Total Monthly Mileage: 20.35
Total Yearly Mileage: 319.33
Total Shoe Mileage: 102.34
CYCLING:
Total Weekly Mileage: 76.41
Had I gotten in the car and drove somewhere, I would have done a longer run. I was being lazy and I wanted to sleep (I need to catch up on sleep!). When I finally found the motivation to run, it was much later than my normal/usual time. I didn't time my run today because I forgot where I put my stopwatch. Oh well.
I need to figure out my running schedule for this coming week. I have a 5K Bubble Run that I'm doing with a friend next Saturday morning. Maybe that will help me feel better running in general after that. On the other hand, I am still going to work on Saturday afternoon, but I will not be going to work on a bike because of bubble run in the morning. I think I can't handle a long distance (38 miles round trip) bike ride with a short easy run on the same day.
I need to figure out my running schedule for this coming week. I have a 5K Bubble Run that I'm doing with a friend next Saturday morning. Maybe that will help me feel better running in general after that. On the other hand, I am still going to work on Saturday afternoon, but I will not be going to work on a bike because of bubble run in the morning. I think I can't handle a long distance (38 miles round trip) bike ride with a short easy run on the same day.
No comments:
Post a Comment