- easy trail/road RUN with one dog = 5.33 miles, time = 1:03:44, pace @ 11:54
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.5 miles
With all the bike riding that I did between Saturday and yesterday, my legs felt a little sore this morning. I felt like I was running slower than usual and my legs felt like jello. After two miles, my legs felt better and I don't feel as sore now.
It was cloudy/overcast, dark and gloomy this morning. This kind of weather makes me feel lazy, tired, sleepy. It also feels like being in a stuffy room with no air circulation, and it makes me hot to run in it. I know that I shouldn't complain about it because it is better than hot and humid. I think I would have enjoyed it a little better if there was mist or light drizzle.
No comments:
Post a Comment