* WALK with dogs: 1.2 miles
I think my dog, Jubee, seems to be getting better with running. She is less tired in the beginning with running. I seemed more tired than she did. So that's progress for her.
Did I already mention that I recently purchased a GoPro camera? I recorded my first video today during my bike ride. I seemed to enjoy my ride better with a camera on my helmet. I think motorists seem nicer to cyclists when there is a camera on their helmets. Probably because they don't want to be recorded if they're going to be jerks as videos are evidence that can be used against them. I'll share the first video tomorrow when I have more time. I think I will record all of my bike rides if it makes motorists nicer to be, but I won't share them. I'd like to record fun bike races/tours/events and other fun stuff. Those, I will be sharing.

No comments:
Post a Comment