cardio:- bike ride = 1.4 miles round trip
strenth training:
I was riding the bike on my way to yoga class when at 3/4 mile, I realized that I forgot my yoga mat. Instead of just going straight to the gym for yoga and used the mats that the gym provided, I turned around and went back home to pick up my YOGA mat. I wanted my mat and I wanted a yoga mat for the class. The mats at the gym aren't very good for yoga....too small/short and moves around too much. Yoga mats are more ideal for yoga and pilates because they stick to the ground so you can do your moves and you can do your exercise properly/beneficially without the mat moving around on you.
When I got back home, I didn't have enough time to get back on the bike to ride to the gym. So I took the car. At least, I still got a light warm up done.
No comments:
Post a Comment