Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 43: Day 3

cardio:
  • karate = 2 hours
    • first (beginners) class = 7pm to 8pm
    • second (intermediate) class = 8pm to 9pm
I didn't go to the gym this morning even though I was "well" enough to go, but I was in a total crappy mood with people for the things they did or didn't do. I don't know if going to the gym and taking it out on the weights would have helped, but I'm feeling a bit better now that I've spent the majority of my day alone.

Anyway, I went to karate training. I was wearing my GI (karate uniform), but not my belt. I usually wait until I get to class to put on my belt. A 10 year old kid was just standing around and looking at the students who were waiting for class, thought that I was wearing my belt and got excited that I was a black belt. The fact that he just assumed that I was a black belt made me smile. Thanks for the vote of confidence, kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment