Sunday, June 5, 2011

Week 40: Day 7

cardio:
  • road run (@ 6:30am) = 4.85 miles, time = 52:00, pace @ 10:43
Total Weekly Mileage: 11.36
Total June/Monthly Mileage: 11:36
Total Shoe/Yearly Mileage: 253.67

I think it's time that I take a break from running...at least, for a week. I know that I'm not overtrained because I only run three times a week and don't total more than twelve miles a week. Even though I don't enjoy running in slightly warmer tempurature, I don't enjoy running (in general) anymore and I think I'm getting bored. Waking up in the morning is fine for me, but it's getting harder and harder to drag myself out the door for a run. Getting out the door is harder than waking up and getting dressed. Having my running clothes ready, next to my bed and getting dressed doesn't even help.

No comments:

Post a Comment