- morning ride - 74.12 miles; time = 5:10:43; average speed @ 14.3mph
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 18.94
Total Monthly Mileage: 57
Total Yearly Mileage: 198.46
Total Shoe Mileage: 211.46
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 88.6
Total Monthly Mileage: 212.19
Total Yearly Mileage: 907.32
Total Bike Mileage: 3562.77
I'm finally learning and figuring out that as long as I rest properly at a food stop or at some point during a challenging (hilly or long) ride, I tend to do fine during the majority of the ride and I won't feel like I'm dying.
I'm finally learning and figuring out that as long as I rest properly at a food stop or at some point during a challenging (hilly or long) ride, I tend to do fine during the majority of the ride and I won't feel like I'm dying.
No comments:
Post a Comment