- morning run = 5.09 miles; time = 1:14:57; average pace @ 14:44
- walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
- yoga = 1 hour
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 16.75
Total Monthly Mileage: 37.56
Total Yearly Mileage: 365.8
Total Shoe Mileage: 218.36
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 42.05
Total Monthly Mileage: 187.12
Total Yearly Mileage: 1539.23
Total Bike Mileage: 905.95
I felt a little sore this morning. I'm surprised by this because my ride from yesterday was not particularly long and definitely not particularly challenging in hills. I think I need to ride outdoors more often so I don't get sore on the day after an outdoor ride.
Total Weekly Mileage: 16.75
Total Monthly Mileage: 37.56
Total Yearly Mileage: 365.8
Total Shoe Mileage: 218.36
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 42.05
Total Monthly Mileage: 187.12
Total Yearly Mileage: 1539.23
Total Bike Mileage: 905.95
I felt a little sore this morning. I'm surprised by this because my ride from yesterday was not particularly long and definitely not particularly challenging in hills. I think I need to ride outdoors more often so I don't get sore on the day after an outdoor ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment