Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Week 23: Day 2 - 02 June 2020

  • morning run = 3.05 miles; time = 45:14; average pace @ 14:39
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
I went running this morning before curfew ended at 6am. I admit that I was worried (and not really at the same time) what the local police would do if they saw me running around town. I saw three police patrols (two could have been the same one....) and they did nothing as they drove by. It is not uncommon for me to see a police patrol driving around at 5am, however, this was the first time that I saw more than one during my run....and it was more unusual to see more of them in the short run. I am glad that I don't live in any affected areas because I have quiet, civilized neighbors and we don't have "outsiders" harassing us.

No comments:

Post a Comment