- lunch ride = 42.04 miles; time = 3:11:24; average speed @ 13.2 mph
- walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
My ride felt much better and nicer this morning. When I fell off riding on rollers three weeks ago, I fell on the right side where all the gears, chain, and derailleur were on. The derailleur was pushed in a little so the chain was acting weird on the cassette and would make jerking movements in certain gears. I didn't ride on my rollers for three weeks because I didn't feel safe with all the jerking movements. I learned to just deal with the jerking movements during road rides because I could balance better outdoors. I mentioned this to the service guys who basically straightened out the derailleur so there isn't any more jerking movements. My bike needed a general basic tune up and they also fixed the tension on my chain since I had been doing a lot of hilly rides. I'd imagine that I would need to get a new chain at the next tune-up service. I'll be riding on rollers soon. I also got new bar tape, so I could have more color on my bike.


No comments:
Post a Comment