- morning run = 3.36 miles; time = 47:23; average pace @ 14:06
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
I was going to do a ride this morning before work, but changed my mind and did a run instead. Maybe next week on a day that I feel like walking to the post office (I have a PO Box rental there) so my total steps for the day can be over 15,000 (between walking my dogs and the post office). I had an appointment to donate blood after work, so I didn't walk to the post office today. As much as I don't like summer and I hate hot weather, I think I'm sorta looking forward to riding in the summer on days that I have to work like early in the morning. Mornings seem to work for me better than the evenings after work. Because it always only seem windy in the evenings and late afternoons while it is calm in the mornings. Besides, I'm more of a morning person when I get some kind of exercise that requires a lot of energy in the morning to start my day. Even though I'll be even more tired because I'll be running at 4:30am to avoid the hot sun at 6am.
No comments:
Post a Comment